0038. to do (spring)


A little late with this one since we're already a month away from summer! Here in Ithaca we barely have spring - we have really nice days in between cold and rainy days so I kind of forgot about this list. I did not forget to seek out my blooms though - the absolute best spring tradition!

What's your favorite season? I have such a hard time deciding that I've just given up and accepted them all as my favorites. They're each beautiful, wonderful and bring with them specific magic that can only be experienced for that time and I'm grateful. Also, curious - how do people live in places without seasons?? California is gorgeous but I would have a hard time being productive when every day is perfect and the outdoors are calling my name. Here in New York, we're there - as soon as those flowers start to bloom I know I will be spending every possible second outside because how could I not! As such, this list is short. If you need me I'll be out of doors - grateful for warmth, sun, green, birds, toads, and just life in general.

[ repeat ]
⭖ run
⭖ hike
⭖ fires
⭖ journal
⭖ picnics
⭖ stargaze
⭖ volunteer
⭖ birdwatch
⭖ read outside
⭖ beach cleans
⭖ morning stretches
⭖ go for a walk everyday

[ vip ]
⭖ garden!
⭖ observatory
⭖ launch my shop

[ plan ]
⭖ anniversary camping
⭖ finalize summer trips
⭖ low-waste workshop(s)
⭖ sustainable business plan
sustainable 'onesie station' (my heart!)

[ do ]
⭖ make coffee scrub
⭖ learn 10 yoga poses
⭖ look for tree blooms
⭖ 7 days of upgrades/mending/making

[ backyard ]
⭖ vine control
⭖ tree climbing

[ play ]
⭖ soccer
⭖ archery
⭖ basketball
⭖ night bocce
⭖ tennis (at least 1x/week)

[ go ]
⭖ NYC
⭖ Home
⭖ Chicago
⭖ Cedarhurst (AB's Ohio family cottage)

What's your favorite spring tradition? 

PS. I feel like spring is self-care in a nutshell.

Comments

  1. This list sounds so lovely! Spring came and went in a blink for us here in Florida, and Summer is already here in full force (we're facing three-digit temps all next week, ugh). I'm looking forward to sneaking away whenever possible, or perhaps hitting up our local springs and rivers for relief!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, Krystal! also, gahhh - while i love summer the extreme heat is tough to bear...local springs and rivers sound like the best antidote. happy summer!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts