0013. moon rocks


Nov 05 - 09. While some races didn't have the outcome I would have liked, there is a lot to be hopeful for - diversity in our government is making its way. (So proud of Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, youngest woman ever elected to congress!) We still have a lot of work to do, but I'm pretty sure that will always be the case.

I prioritized the sun + blue skies we got this week (caramel rainbows, rustling trees, sun spots, reading outside, soccer, sunsets). After weeks of mostly cold, dreary days it was so welcome + I couldn't bear spending it inside, hence the lack of posts. My family is headed to Ithaca today + we're also going to Niagara Falls. Of course the weather will not be the best, but screw the weather, I'm excited (#1 done ✔).

+ Above: Chasing waterfalls + crunchy leaves (on a hike through a yellow forest).

+ Space: Apples + sun + AB (all I could ever ask for).

+ Colors: Fireball sunset (and other crazy light effects, thank you eyes).

+ Words: "We are now faced with the fact, my friends, that tomorrow is today. We are confronted with the fierce urgency of now." Martin Luther King Jr. via Fight Global Warming Now by Bill McKibben (Bonus: A sweet wooly worm.)

+ Music: Love & Hate by Michael Kiwanuka


Have a wonderful weekend!

Comments

  1. My gosh the blue and gold in that picture is beautiful!!

    I've been sad to say goodbye to autumn in my neck of the woods, a lot of snow this week and still coming down. Snow is wonderful too (especially the hush) just wish Autumn was a bit longer.

    Thankful for a government that looks slightly more like America. It's a start.

    Hope you enjoy the falls!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here - naked trees and a fair amount of snow. Thank you, Sasha! It was a wonderful trip :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts