0020. Moon rocks

Nov 26 - 30. Tomorrow’s December! Hello, holiday season! It’s been a crazy, all over the place little week full of reunions and happiness. I finally went to a yoga class, celebrated birthdays with friends, spent time with my sister, reunited with AB, and played in the snow. We’re in Boston for the weekend visiting family which is wonderful, but I’m also looking forward to getting home, staying in one place for a week, and making stuff. What are you up to this weekend?

+ Above. Winter wonderland/back with my peeps.

+ Place. Home (and the cuddliest snuffleupagus).

+ Habit. Monthly reflection (via Passion Planner, I keep the pdf on my computer and write it out in my journal).

+ Music. Californication by Red Hot Chili Peppers (Bringing me way back.)


Have a wonderful weekend!


PS. If you have instagram - let's be friends @tpssteph

Comments

Popular Posts